Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wonderful Neighbors

It's great to have wonderful neighbors. We are blessed to have great neighbors on both sides of us. A few days ago our neighbor Linda and Jay showed up at our door with a surprise.
Linda had made me a quilt rack. It's beautiful!!!! She's been working on it secretly since Christmas after I gave her a quilt that she had admired. I never expected her to make me a quilt rack!!! I quickly found a place of honor just inside our front door and loaded it up with some quilts. She said she might want to make them to sell if there is enough interest.





I just ordered the cutest quilt kit from Connecting Threads. It's their brand new pattern called "Baby Bear". I'm going to make it for our sweet little bear Kellen.

It reminds me of one of my favorite pictures of Kellen with all of his "stuffed up" bears.





I also got a call from Kellen....breathing into the phone. He got the 3 soft books I had made from panels. His daddy says he loves them. I forgot to take a picture of them before I sent them, but hopefully they will take a picture of Kellen reading them.

I'm almost finished piecing the quilt I'm making for Shannon's friend's wedding. Just the outer border to go. Then I can go quilt it!

Chirp, Chirp,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers