Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool.......on me!!!!

Well...let’s try it again! Have you ever written an e-mail, filled with all the latest news and written with such flair and finesse that you thought you were the next NY best selling author? Then just as you were going to push “Send” your computer wigs out and you loose all your hard work? Well….it just happened to me!!!!!!! I was happily blogging along, minding my own business and then my computer locked up and wouldn’t save what I had already written. Grrrrrrrrr!
I’m sure it won’t be nearly as wonderful, but I’m going to attempt to post a new message.

I can’t believe we are in April already! Where did the days go? I’ll just save some time and wish you all a Merry Christmas now since it will be here in the blink of an eye.

I’m looking forward to some warmer weather. I know, I know...I don’t know what cold is, but it’s been cold enough for me!! It’s almost here…..
I got Erin and Joel’s wedding quilt finished except for hand sewing the binding. It took me 3 hours on the long-arm at All Washed Up. I’m going to call it, “Purple Bride” since Erin wore a purple dress for her wedding. The happy couple are flying to Europe as we speak for their belated honeymoon. I’m sure they are going to have a wonderful time visiting England, Ireland, Scotland and Paris.
Here is a picture of the finished quilt.


I’ve also been making another table runner from Angie’s pattern on Moda Bake Shop. (You’ll have to scroll down a little to see it) This one is for Jodi at work. I used two charm packs so that’s why it’s so long. Now all I have to do is get it quilted.





I’m also going to start a quilt for one of Shannon’s friends that is getting married. Their colors are blue and green. I’m going to use my pattern, “Sporting Chance”. It’s kind of a “sleeper” on the market because people can’t seem to see past the sporting theme. My friend Claudia LOVES this pattern. It’s fast and easy and turns out great no matter what theme you use. Here is the fabric I am using:











We got some super cute new pictures of our precious Kellen yesterday. Of course being the obnoxious grandma that I am, I’m going to share them with you.





CCFN, (chirp, chirp for now)
Robin

1 comment:

  1. my gosh, is he cute or what? those eyes, those eyelashes, that smile! What a keeper. You are blessed

    ReplyDelete

Followers