Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cutie Bear Kellen


It's been pretty cold and rainy up here on the North coast. But a ray of sunshine came to me yesterday when I got this picture of Kellen sitting amongst his fellow bears. E and I bought this cute little suit for him last time we were there in anticipation of the cold weather there in Nebraska. He looks darling!!!!

The first year E and I were married, I bought him a small brown bear we called "Osito". Osito has been with us all these years (31 to be exact). Our kids all played with him and he's been a member of our family for a long time.

Now we have our own little cutie bear with Kellen. Maybe we could have a tradition that all the grand kids, (I'm thinking positively when I hope for more.) by having a photo of them in that cute little bear suit.

We are so blessed.....

Chirp, Chirp.

Robin

1 comment:

  1. Oh---what a cutie pie! I love the idea of a "real" Teddy Bear. aren't grandchildren wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Followers