Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Beautiful Earrings from a very talented Etsy artist.

One of my favorite things to do when I have a moment is look at the wonderful things that people have made and offer for sale on the Etsy website.

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying & selling all things handmade. Their mission is to enable people to make a living making things, and to reconnect makers with buyers. Since their launch in June, 2005, over 100,000 sellers from around the world have opened up Etsy shops.

I have an Etsy shop where I sell some of my patterns. It's been lots of fun to get to know people from not only around the United State, but also around the world.

Anyway.....back to the earrings. Yesterday I was looking at what was new on Etsy and found this wonderful artist that makes beautiful jewelry. I clicked on her shop called:


I was taken in by her stunning and very affordable handmade jewelry and looked at everything she had to offer. There are lots of things I loved!

The best part was that she was doing a special promotion to get the word out about her Etsy shop by giving people earrings for FREE!!! No kidding...no charge. I decided to get these beautiful earrings called, Blue Sky Earrings. Aren't they just georgeous!!!!

Just as a little thank you, I wanted to let everyone know about her designs. Maybe you can get some of your gift list taken care of early!

I encourage everyone to take a look and pass the word!

Thank you Pam....

Chirp, Chirp

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers