Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Making progress....

I haven't had much time to quilt in the past few months, but I finally was able to make a huge dent in the quilt I'm making for my Aunt Luanne. I know she must think I'm REALLY slow when it comes to getting it done, but I've found that it's best to have the time to concentrate on a project so you don't mess it up.
Well that time finally came when I was able to go to Willow Creek for the weekend and sew with friends. We really had a great time! And I made lots of progress. I was able to square up all the half-square triangles and cut them into 3" segments and then rearrange them into the order I needed them for the block.
Then sew....sew....sew... and sew some more.

Now I'm putting all the blocks together and then I can put them up on the design wall and sew the top together. It's looking really good and I know it's going to turn out great!



Anyway....that's the progress report.

Chirp, Chirp,



Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers