Sunday, July 25, 2010

Quilting Friends From Across the Country

Designing patterns is so much fun! Especially when someone from across the country buys that pattern, makes the quilt and then is nice enough to share the final result with you.

That was the case when I got the nicest e-mail from Mary in South Carolina.

Here's what she wrote:

Dear Robin,
Last spring I visited a quilt shop in Madison, Indiana, and saw a shop sample for Charms Gone Wild, and I purchased your pattern. When I get into a "quilt slump", I enjoy fun projects with charms and jelly rolls. They make up quickly and some of the work has already been done (fabric selection and cutting).
At any rate, I am almost finished with my quilt top and have been so pleased with the process.
Everything is going together beautifully and quickly.
This project was so much fun that I have already purchased charm squares and border fabric to make another one from the same pattern. And after visiting your website, I see some more patterns that I would like to try.
Sincerely,
Mary
Beaufort, SC

Well....yesterday I got another e-mail from Mary and she finished the quilt! She also shared two pictures. And said this:

Hi Robin,
Just finished my quilt top and wanted to show it to you. I am so pleased.
This project was so fast and so fun! I will definitely make another quilt with the same pattern, as soon as I complete a few things on my "to do" list. (I have quite a stash of charm packs. They are addictive.)
I used "Wrapped in Paisley" from Moda for this quilt.
Happy Quilting to you!
Mary
Charms Gone Wild - Sewn by Mary in South Carolina

Thank you Mary for your feed-back and taking the time to share!

I just had to do the same.

Thanks again Mary!

Chirp, Chirp,

Robin




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers