Sunday, May 2, 2010

Checking in...

Just didn't want anyone to think I'd totally abandoned my blog. I've been busy doing lots of things, but couldn't tell you what they are at the moment. Isn't that the way life is? We are so busy all the time, but then when you are asked to make an accounting of it, you are at a loss.
Here are a few pictures of Kellen and other things.....

Kellen and his Daddy making beautiful music together.

"I think I can reach it!!"


Another version of my pattern, "Charms Gone Wild". This one is made from the fabric line: Birdy by Moda


I've had a great time sharing some things with my friends over at the Quilting Board.
It's really fun to share and talk with other quilters around the country.
I just recently posted my free pattern for "Super Fast Jelly-roll Quilt" and it was a big hit.


Well, that's the news from my nest for now.....

Chirp, Chirp,

Robin








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers