Monday, August 3, 2009

Wonderful Quilts by Wonderful People....

Getting to go quilting with your friends is one of life's greatest joys for me.
Of course my family is my greatest joy, but quilting is certainly at the top of my list!
The last weekend in July at Pieceful Days some of my friends shared what they have been working on.....
Patty always makes such awesome quilts.
She never ceases to amaze me!


Pam showed the table runner she has almost finished.
Just the binding to go!

Cyndee showed some gorgeous quilts.

I love this one!

This one however was "Best in Show" for the weekend for me.This picture doesn't do it justice believe me. The colors are wonderful and the quilt was sooooo much work. It was a quilt that she started at the All Washed Up Retreat. This pattern doesn't cut corners!

Great job Cyndee!!!

This is Paula modeling her bags she made for Scottie Dog Quilt's Alaskan cruise. She bought the hat that day and is all ready to go! I'm sure the group will have a great time cruising and sewing! Someday maybe I can go to one of these fun cruises. I'm just afraid I'd be seasick all the time!!!


Well that's it for now in my quilting world.

Chirp,Chirp,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers